Sunday, September 14, 2008

this is not what i wanted to do but kinda got forced LOL
anyway haiz happy reading and sad typing(thats for me)

1. person who tag you is
Jolene(duno full name LOL)

2. Your relationship with him/her is
MAPLE BEST FREN!!!!!!!

3. Your five impressions of him/her are?
ehh maplesiao, erhh VAIN LOL, ehh cool,says herself fat,force me to do this questions...

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
hmmm lemme solo the whole mc n jus heal me... btw i talkin abt maple

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
im bored of mc

6.If he/she become your lover, you will?
i duno maple whole day?

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be .
ehhh stop playing cleric LOL

8.If he/she become your enemy, you will
wont even on maple anymore

9.If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be.
pangsehed me too much,hack my char,accuse me for things i nvr do or sth like that

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is .
erhhh MAPLE wif her?

11. Your overall impression of him/her is .
MAPLESIAOVAIN person?(i duno if its a word but quite sure its not)

12. How you think people around you will feel about you .
erhhh lame?

13. The characters you love of yourself are .?
erhhhhhhhhhhhh I LIKE SUM 41!!!!!

14.On the contrary, the characteristics you hate most abt yourself are.
erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not clever thn mus worry abt failing...

15. The most ideal person you want to be is .
hmm that i duno maybe someone like... OK SERIOUSLY NO IDEA

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them . COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL U ALL ROCK!!!!!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blog only.
(i duno who to chose so i jus type... IM NOT PASSING TO ANYONE I TYPE!!!)
1.ME
2.MYSELF
3.I
4.PERSON I SEE IN MIRROR
5.PERSON I CANT SEE UNLESS IN MIRROR
6.PERSON TYPING THIS
7.PERSON BLOG U READING
8.WHAT I TYPED AT 1.
9.WHAT I TYPED AT 2.
10. NOT ME(i lied)

18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
who noes he dun tell me LOL

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
male lah duhhh

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
EW CRAP SHYT FACE WTF MAN OFCOS NOT!!!!

22. What is no.2 studying about?
maple,school subjects

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
nvr had... who chats to himself

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like.
SUM 41!!!!!! erhh BREAKING BENJAMIN last time LIKIN PARK last last time

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
yes a sister

26. Will you woo no.3?
THESE QUESTION SUX!!!! WHO WOOS HIMSELF!!!!

27. How about no.7?
i hate u question creater

28. Is no.4 single?
YA N THESE QUESTION SUX REAL BADLY

29. What is the surname of no.5?
Loh?

30.What’s the hobby of no.10?
MAPLE LAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F5F5F5

HERE ITS DONE I HATE THESE QUESTIONS

1 comment:

CaNdHiiE said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA NICE QUIZ LOLOLOL
THE TAG 10 PPL QNS I WAS LAUGHING LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW .