Friday, December 19, 2008

I just cannot get over it... Chacha, the 1st kitten I ever had.
Its jus so good to be around it. It always hides under the bed n eventually come out n run around. It kinda likes red and it likes the red collar thing and plays wif it until it is all torn up. It also likes wires n strings and always goes to my comp and play with the wire behind. It is toilet trained so when it want to pee or poop, it jus go into the litter box with cat litter and poop. Aft that it covers it up,dig the cat litter and jumps out making the floor full of cat litters. Sometime it just play with the cat litter and shoot it out. So we need to point the spray water thing at it and it will panic. Spray it and it will go run away. It loves to scratch the bed and get amused when i hit the box with cat food. It dislike being alone and always like lean on my leg. When it is alone in the kitchen, it will keep on meow for me to go in, then follows me like wanting to go out. It will jus wander around the hse, usually under the sofa. It also likes to go behind my paddle. Everytime it eats, it will shake its body. It also likes to drink from the a corner of the plate, directly in front of it, on the opposite side
I really miss it. i want it back. its like important to me. i dint even manage to say goodbye propelly. only pet it and wave goodbye.im very sad now. if only its back here.

No comments: